Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My first love...

My first love will always be comic books. I have been a collector for nearly 30 years and love just about everything to do with them. I have been involved with comic books and comic book collecting longer than anything else in my life except eating, sleeping, going to the bathroom, watching TV and wasting time. I had planned to start this year with my weekly online come strip, Suits. Suits is an original comic series that I came up with on the concept of, "Why do super heroes wear silly looking costumes in public?" It is the kind of book I would want to see in DC Comics' Vertigo line or Marvel's Max line. Very adult and very edgy. The image is the first panel of the series and really sets the tone of what I am looking to create with this series. Now with me losing my job in December, that little event kind of killed this process. So until I get a new job (Wish me luck I have a very important interview on Wednesday) Suits with just be an unfulfilled dream. But don't worry, I will be releasing it. Someday. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment