Tuesday, January 27, 2009

3rd Party Publisher Support...

Just so you know, I will be supporting Paizo's Pathfinder line when they put out their OGL. I will, of course, be supporting the OGL But to me I feel that Pathfinder is the most like "D&D" to me. 4th Edition is more like World of Warcraft to me, and I don't even like that game (I am waiting for Dawn of War II!!!! Bad Ass!!!). So when Paizo gets everything sorted out for their OGL, you can expect to hear the LPJ Design product for it the day after. Maybe we will do a Pathfinder version of Obsidian Twilight. Talk to you later...

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, Pathfinder + Obsidian Twilight sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what they are doing over there to keep things going. If for nothing else I get their products for the art.

    Regards,
    Walt

    ReplyDelete