Friday, November 28, 2008

The new Project X

When I am working on something tat I don't want people to know what it is I call it "Project X". And every year there is a new Project X for me and LPJ Design. One year it was NeoExodus: A House Divided, one year it was bitemefanboy.com, this year it was Obsidian Twilight. Well for 2009, I have started putting together my newest Project X. This is something I have wanted to do for a LONG TIME. I finally have everything in place. It will be groundbreaking while at the same time a chance for me to o back to "my roots". I plan to make a HUGE announcement for it January 1st, 2009. While it may be the biggest thing I have ever done, I think this will bring me the most joy I have ever wanted from my business. If you are a fan of my work, then this will not be a huge change for you. It is me doing me. So sit back and relax and enjoy. On January 1st, 2009 I am going to take a quantum leap to the next level. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment