Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dark Sun + Ravenloft = Obsidian Twilight

I have been thinking. I like this idea of the Dark Sun + Ravenloft that I came up with and I have decided that this might be a good idea for Patron Project type of thing. Since Dark Sun and Ravenloft of WOTC IP, I cannot exactly do what they did, but I can do my own version of what a world would be like if an massive extinction level event happened with a massive undead influence. A D&D version of a zombie/undead apocalypse. Now that could be a lot of fun! Right now we only have the name of the project, Obsidian Twilight, but that is a start. Now I have to thing about how many patrons we could get. Talk to you later...

2 comments:

  1. You can count me in as a patron. I love these projects as I feel I am getting a custom made RPG!

    Set it up and shoot out links as I can be the first cool kid to sign up!

    Regards,
    Walt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here from the Athas.org site/team. I've also been developing a similar concept for a novel, so given all that, I'm definitely interested. Bring on the cool, man!

    ReplyDelete