Monday, August 18, 2008

NeoExodus: A House Divided work continues...

Lots of stuff going on here with everyone working on more and more NeoExodus: A House Divided projects. Neal Bailey just told me he finished the rough draft on Lexicon Chronicles: Caneus Empire. Joshua Cole is working on Races of NeoExodus: P'Tan. Then after he finishes that up, we have to go and revamp Races of NeoExodus: Dalrean and Races of NeoExodus: Prymidian. There are going to be some minor/mild changes with the Dalrean, but we are going to make some major changes in Prymidians. I have been working on Monsters of NeoExodus: Dragons and getting together how to make them different from every other type of dragons out there. Plus I a still working on

I am hoping to assign Classes of NeoExodus: Lawbringers and Classes of NeoExodus: Phoenix Guard to Owen K.C. Stephens but I will have to contact him to see what his schedule looks like. Owen has done a lot of work for me on NeoExodus: A House Divided. I also am going to start talks with Werecabagges to release monthly adventures based off of the setting. Plus on top of all this I am growing my business releation with Paizo. I hope to have a few announcements about our new releationship come up very soon in the next few weeks or months. So keep your fingers crossed. This could be HUGE for us at LPJ Design. Plus with all this we are adding more artist to the company roster, to work on an all new project. This will be a little different for us but I think it will work out very well long term.

I am waiting for Mark at Skortched Urf Studios to release Department 7: Genesis. The premise sounded interesting when he told me so I can wait to see it. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment