Monday, March 10, 2008

Megacon: Greatest Show Ever...

I just got back with the future wife from MegaCon and there were some many crazy things going on at that show, but the real incredible moment was with Chuck Dixon. I brought two comic scripts I had been working on and he was kind enough to look them over and tell me what he though. He said the first script was really good and he suggested a few changes, but he said it was good enough to send to a submission editor at Marvel or DC. WOW!!!! Actually good enough to submit to DC or Marvel!!! That was huge!!!! Then it only got better...

I pitched him my second script, and he thought it was GREAT and then he gave me his DIRECT contact info and asked if I would be interested in working on this project together?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?!?! Chuck Dixon wants to work with me on a comic book project?!?!?!??! I think my greatest childhood dream is coming true. I guess if everything works out well, you might be adding a new title to my name, Professional Comic Book writer. My head is still spinning. I have the pics form the come that I will be placing some soon. Talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment