Sunday, February 10, 2008

Houston, We have a problem....

A "slight" problem has seemed to arise. Remember that new artist I spoke about back here, Well for some reason, I have not heard from him in two weeks. Now sometimes this happens and it is no big issue. Normally when I don't hear from an artist I am working with after a week I write him a little e-mail, just to make sure everything is OK (Which I did in this case back on February 2 and today). But now with another full week gone and no contact, I have to go with the worst case scenario and think this guy might be a flake. Now officially, I can't call him a flake until 21 days of not hearing from the person and after 3 emails attempts asking is everthing is going OK. He still has one week and one email more to respond. This is the part I hate the most.

But just in case, I have been over at DeviantART looking for new artist who can take over for this guy (Just in cause. Better to be safe than sorry.) Here is a list of artist that I think would be good replacements: admira wijayadi, Chris Stevens, Guillaume Bonnet, Phil Bourassa or Kizer. I just hope this does't fall apart. Guess I will have to wait and see. Talk to you later...

1 comment:

  1. Are you still looking for more artist submissions for your work?

    ReplyDelete