Friday, February 8, 2008

Avatar of Kaga

All those who play NeoExodus: A House Divided know that we have our version of arcane super computer / Think Tank called Kaga. But since Kaga is made of of over 300 lifeforms that are connected in one large vat, it does not really move around a lot. Kaga is made up of so many people with so much arcane and divine power you could say that it boards on the realm of god or demi-god, but definately Epic Level entity. With that I new I would have to create a Avatar for Kaga, which I did and the I needed a visual idea of what the Avatar would look like. The visual ideal of what Kaga was to look like was based on DC Comics The Thinker (Currently in the comic book Checkmate) and Marvel Comics Widget. So the artist took what I gave hime and came up with this! Hope you enjoy. Talk to you later...

1 comment:

  1. Your last side adevnture product cover had the worst art I have seen in your products. I like you mateirals but it was bad...really bad.

    This concept image is neat, but I do not feel it. I like the attempt to get the data flow feel but I would rather see somethg that looks like a cloud of Matrix code than this.

    Keep up the good work and redo the cover art of adevnture #2 please.

    ReplyDelete