Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Bring on the BAD GUYS!

For the last few months, we have been working on the “good guys” for the setting of NeoExodus. I have gone out of my way to make sure all the writers understand the kind of setting I am looking to build. This has made it possible for for us to create a very unique and very interesting prestige classes and races for players. I am glad I got all the right people working on the NeoExodus project. Now while all the writers have been working like madmen on fun stuff for you all, I have been working on something that has been absent from all our current releases. I have been working on the BAD GUYS!

That is right, the BAD GUYS! Not the bad guys, but the BAD GUYS! I mean the type of BAD GUYS that send players, running fear. I don’t mean when you see a dragon, I mean the fear when you see a mind flayers for the first time extract the brain of the toughest character in the party, killing them outright. Or the first time you realized you were in a beholder’s antimagic cone. That kind of fear. The fear that you think your character might die in this encounter. Well the BAD GUYS I have been working on are just like that. All of them terrible and terrorizing in their own special way. Right now all you know about so far are the First Ones and really how much do you know about them? (Here is a hint, there are 4 “groups” of First Ones that will be appearing in the upcoming adventures from us, so stay tuned). All you need to know is that I am going into the deep dark areas of my mind to create the First Ones and that is where I am staying to get the members of the Folding Circle. What is or who are the Folding Circle, I guess you have to wait and see. Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment