Monday, January 29, 2007

My Crazy weekend...

This weekend I was at the FX Show in Orlando. It was a cross between a junk sale and comic convention. while I was not impressed by the show itself. I was able to speak with Chuck Dixon (The Chuck Dixon of DC Comics Batman, Birds of Prey and Nightwing fame and Marvel Comics the Punisher fame) again who gave me some WORLD CHANGING advice on some future projects I want to do. If you don't know, it was Chuck Dixon while writing Nightwing that gave me the idea to name Haven well Haven. I have meet Chuck Dixon several times before and as also his has interesting stories to tell about the comic book industry (Now thoses were VERY interesting) and the politics that go on. I will bee sing Chuck again in two weeks for MegaCon in Orlando and I hope to impress him with my Ghost Walkers script I have been working on. I hope he like it. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment