Monday, January 18, 2016

Crisis of the World Eater cover ideas

This post was originally up at the Louis Porter Jr. Design Facebook page, but I thought it would be good to have this over here:

When I was thinking of the Crisis of the World Eater campaign serial as a whole from a graphic design point of view, I knew i would have to dig deep to find the right cover concept to give the series the look I wanted. I went through my Pinterest account looking for something and after a while to find it. Now while this center image in all these images is for placement only, it does give you the idea of what you can expect on the final release.

So after looking at these images, who should we hire to recreate this piece for our Crisis of the World Eater Kickstarter? Please let us know. Thanks!





No comments:

Post a Comment