Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Thundercats / He-Man connection to NeoExodus I didn't even know it existed

Here is a little conversation that came up on Paizo.com That I thought many of you NeoExodus fans might find interesting:

Person 2: @Louis - just going to reiterate Person 1 more crunchy questions still unanswered:

Person 1: Given the slightly higher than regular fantasy tech of Neo-Exodus, will there be support for Technology Guide type stuff?

LPJ: We have planned to, but nothing major down the pipe line. We think there is a line between fantasy and science fiction and we push that line already a lot. We don't want to turn NeoEoxdus into a sci-fi game setting. But if we feel there is a need to be added, then we will add it.

Person 1: Awww. I do find that divide kind of odd considering the Machinesmith is one of my go-to Technomancers. With that as my lens I had assumed Neoexodus was He-Man or Thundercats levels of magic and technology.

WHOA…. Wait…What did you say?

He said: “I had assumed Neoexodus was He-Man or Thundercats levels of magic and technology”?????

I have NEVER thought of NeoExodus have the same technology level as Thundercats or He-Man. 

Do you all think that is correct? Does of NeoExodus have the same technology level as Thundercats or He-Man? Please let me know what you think in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment