The Cross of Fire Saga adventure path is a post-apocalyptic survival horror adventure for the Obsidian Apocalypse table top RPG campaign setting for the Pathfinder RPG. The Cross of Fire Saga Adventure Path is the first adventure path for Obsidian Apocalypse, which was released in 2013, as the premiere setting for the post-apocalyptic survival horror genre for Pathfinder. The reason that we are having this Kickstarter project is to generate the funds we need to pay for the cost of development, writing, artwork and printing this adventure path and getting it out to the premiere retail gaming stores.
The Cross of Fire Saga Adventure Path Contributors includes:
- Steven T. Helt (Developer, Paizo’s 2013 RPG Superstar & Tears at Bitter Manor)
- Victoria Jaczko (Paizo's RPG Superstar 2014)
- Jeff Lee (Deep Magic, NeoExodus: A House Divided & Obsidian Apocalypse)
- Scott Fernandez (RPG Superstar 2013 Top 4 contestant)
- Stephen Rowe (Rogue Genius Guide to Gruesome Giants, Construct Companion, Flesh Golem Variants)
- Dan Dillon (Rogue Genius Guide to Gruesome Giants, Construct Companion, Flesh Golem Variants)
- And many more!!!
This project is Steven T Helt’s first as full developer, and published by Louis Porter, Jr. Games. Louis Porter, Jr. is a pioneer among third party publishers, having released more than 600 RPG products in print and PDF over the last 15 years. Louis Porter, Jr. is no stranger to delivering timely products to his loyal Kickstarter backers. He’s produced material for backers of the Obsidian Apocalypse setting.