Friday, August 29, 2014

Our friends at Go Make Me A Sandwich don't seem to like our artwork...

With a title like "Hey, game devs. Knock it off with the corpse tits!" you know this is only going to be a quality rant against LPJ Design. So I just found out about this yesterday from Go Make Me A Sandwich and I have to say, I like the artwork.  I don't understand her issue with my artwork, but art is subjective. Some people love it, some people hate it. I am OK with that. Personally, I think she has a specific way she thinks the world she be and if it goes against her views or concepts it is sexist. This is the SAME tactic people use with the infamous "pulling race card". So using this same tactic against me is silly, because I know it is bullshit.

Instead of saying and criticizing the creative work that is being done, why don't you just do what you like see and sell it. That is what I did. I didn't think there were enough "minority" game developers in table top game industry, so I started my company and did games that I thought other would like to see.  Nearly 15 years later, we are going strong.  For real change to happen, I HAVE TO ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING and not just complain about it. So stop pulling the bullshit Slacktivism card, and actually DO SOMETHING! I don't hate women, but I do hate bullshit, and I am calling you on YOUR BULLSHIT. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment