Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I’ve been quiet. TOO quite…

I have been behind the scenes working on a few things that we will be showing off soon for you to enjoy. But, while this is going on I keep going back to a CRAZY idea that keeps popping back in my head.  Simply put, this is what I keep thinking: I (We) should do DC Comics’ Crisis on Infinite Earth as an Adventure Path viakickstarter for Pathfinder with a joint co-operation with various 3PP.  Now many of you are laughing at me right now. You are like, “You can’t do Crisis. It’s is impossible.” First I don’t believe in impossible. I am sorry, but there is no such animal as impossible.  All that success needs to make thing happen is: will and sweat. It just amazes me that DC and Marvel Comics have done SO MANY comic series that would work as Adventure Paths: Civil War, Dark Phoenix Saga, DarkestNight, Infinite Crisis, Siege, X-tinction Agenda, plus MANY more. No need to remake the wheel here. I am going to get this worked out SOMEHOW. And then I am going to do Crisis for Pathfinder and people will love it. Those of you who are still telling me it is impossible and I can do it: Thanks!  I need a lot of fuel for this fire. Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment