Friday, March 14, 2014

Cross of Fire Cover inspirations from comic books covers...

So I have been thinking about what the final collect PDF of my upcoming Cross of Fire Saga will look like.  That is so like me, what is the cover going to look like BEFORE we even start the project. And I normally use comic books covers to help me decide what a cool looking cover should actually look like. So What I have focusing on has been Marvel Comic Thanos: The Infinity Guantlet. Is is exciting, interesting and impressive. Plus on top of all of that it was done by the world famous George Perez. I mean WHAT kind of cover could be better than a George Perez cover?

By the way, if you have every wondering what kind of cover artwork inspires me, you might want to check out my Pintrest page of comic book covers. If this does not give you any ideas and inspiration for your covers, then you must be dead. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment