Thursday, February 27, 2014

79 people on the Obsidian Apocalypse wish list…

That really surprises me that there are 79 people who are interested on Obsidian Apocalypse but have not bought it.  Why? Because I think I have done a lot to get you interested in what I am doing on this product. I thing I have showed you samples, images, content, discounted coupons, event sales and other cool stuff to get you excited about this. But STILL there are 79 people who are still on the fence on this products.  I think everything thing about Obsidian Apocalypse is AMAZING! We have given you all types of cool horror stuff to look at and use in your games while at the same time make an exciting campaign setting that you can drop in anywhere and use over again and again. Maybe Endzeigeist has not reviewed it so you are still a little worried.  What if I told you don’t worry about that, because if you thinks is sucks and will take care of you by offering you products out of the over 600 PDF product list of LPJ Design.  So make a purchase of Obsidian Apocalypse with confindence, because no matter what, LPJ Design will take of you.  Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment