Louis Porter Jr. Design has released its newest product, Adventure Path Iconics for the Pathfinder winter focused adventure path and the NeoExodus: A House Divided (PFRPG) campaign setting at RPGNow.com and DriveThruRPG.com. Here is information on this product:
This is the fourth installment of our Adventure Path Iconics line, and the eight characters herein are specifically designed for play in a pirate-themed Adventure Path. Each character has a full stat block, including campaign traits, a detailed background and personality, and advice on advancement through 4th level. Find one that suits you and you’re ready to play. These characters have been built using a 20-point buy, as many Pathfinder players and GMs prefer it. However, each comes with instructions on how to adjust the stats to a 15-point buy, should your GM wish to use the standard for Paizo’s adventure paths. If your group enjoys an epic fantasy feel for their characters, then adjustments up to a 25-point buy are also available. Whatever your style of play, just a few minor tweaks will have you ready to go.
The iconic consist of four human characters and four unique races from the NeoExodus: A House Divided campaign setting such as:
- Dalrean: Dalrean are a race of sentient, mobile plants. If a treant is a thinking tree, a dalrean is a thinking flower, and indeed, the spellcasters of this race are noted for their astonishing floral ‘spellbuds.’ Dalrean, who live exceedingly long lives, are closely tied to the natural cycles of Exodus.
- Enuka: The most primal and barbaric of the savage humanoids have nothing on the Enukas. Enukas are ferocious creatures of the wild lands, animalistic predators blessed with humanoid form an intelligence. This combination has not softened their instincts for battle and the hunt, but it has given them a fatalistic warrior culture well suited to their savage natures.
- Prymidian: Prymidians are regal, red-skinned humanoids. Their stately demeanor and formidable build impress other races and their learning follows suit. The prymidians are a communication and language-inclined race, dedicated to scientific reason, research, expansion of knowledge and discovery. Their culture seeks to know all there is to know in Exodus, and to communicate that knowledge to others. None know better than the prymidians that knowledge truly is power.
- Sasori: Resources wax and wane, weapons and spells become obsolete, the master craftsman of one era is displaced by the industry of the next, and even land becomes worthless with the shifting ages - information, say the Sasori, is the one commodity that is always in demand. These scorpion-like creatures are brokers of information, by turns the greatest secret-keepers and the supreme spies of Exodus. Sasori are also known for their willingness - and ability - to kill to protect their secrets.
These iconic consist of:
- Bale Tehya, Male prymidian bard (sea singer)
- Bilgeghost, Female sasori monk
- Flowing Kelp, Male dalrean sorcerer
- Shark-Stalker, Male enuka barbarian
- Trista Rask, Female human gunslinger
- Sabine Finn, Female human druid of the God of Storms and Seas (shark shaman)
- Ral Fayden, Human ranger (freebooter)
- Salty Jake, Male human rogue (poisoner)