OK this contest works like this:
- Your monsters / templates submission for Bestiary of Armageddon Contest MUST BE sent to no later than Friday, July 20th, by 3 PM EST.
- Send your submission to LMPjr007 (at) Gmail (dot) com with your full name and contact information should be in the body of the email (not in your attachment).
- The file must be submitted as a doc, docx, or rtf attachment. No any other format will be accepted!!!
- The monsters / templates submission must be designed for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game with the essence of the monsters / templates should work well within world of post-apocalyptic survival horror setting of Obsidian Twilight or Obsidian Apocalypse.
- The monsters / templates submission will be 800 words or less and contain 1 full stat block and the fitting fluff text and lore to flesh out your creation. The monsters / templates can be any kind or level, just make sure they are interesting and terrifying to PCs.
- And most important: If you cannot follow these simple rules, THEN YOU WILL NOT WIN! Follow the rules and be a success! We WANT you to win!
All submissions that meet the criteria will be entered in the contest and we will be judging your submission on ability of game design, clear writing and making monsters that are actually scary. The 10 best monsters / templates will be published on LPJ Design Website and LPJ Design Blog and be voted on by the public. Out of the 10 monsters, the top six with the winning votes will be invited to be included in the Obsidian Apocalypse Bestiary.
PRIZES FOR THE WINNERS
The winning monsters / templates will have its portrait commissioned and be published in a successful funding of the Obsidian Apocalypse kickstarter. In addition, its designer will receive a free print or PDF copy of the Obsidian Apocalypse in which the monster appears and of course professional writing credit in the RPG industry.
ADDITIONAL CONTEST RULES
- The contest is open to all. So PLEASE submit to it!
- One entry per person. The entry must be your own work, which has not been published previously, is not being considered for publication by any other publisher, and is original and does not infringe upon any copyrighted material.
- All entries become property of LPJ Design.
- By entering this contest, you authorize the use of your name and likeness without additional compensation for promotion and advertising purposes in all media.
- This contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws where applicable.
- Louis Porter Jr. Design Inc reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- All decisions of Louis Porter Jr. Design Inc and the contest judges are final.