Monday, January 2, 2012

A new year with an absolute focus on LPJ Design


2011 was a good year. I am happy for what happened in LPJ Design business wise. We did as well as I expected.  Released most of the products we said we would. All in all, a good year for us.
But 2012 is going to be different. 2012 is going to be an AMAZING year for us.

The reason that is it going to be an AMAZING year for LPJ Design comes down to one little phrase: When in doubt, proceed.

Last year I was worried and doubted a lot of things when I was making products.  I let my fear hold me back on what I was going to do, how I was going to do it and what I was not going to do. Never make decides out of fear. It is a time waster and only slows you down from making the right decision. 

So in the year of 2012 we are living the idea of when in doubt, proceed.  That mean things I might have said or done out of fear and safety last year are now null and void.  It means LPJ Design is ramping up what we do.  It means we are going to do a many things that are going to shock, surprise and amaze a lot of you out there.  We are going to cross the lines we said we wouldn’t. We are going to take on people you never thought we would. We are going to team-up with the last people you would expect we would. If we hear about a good idea, no matter where it is from, and we think when can use it then we are going to use it. We are killing any and all sacred cows that we once held. Nothing is safe. Better yet if it is safe, then it is dead to us.  Deadly precession is what LPJ Design is going to be now.   The next quest you have to ask is where do you think LPJ Design is going to start with?  

When in doubt, proceed.

Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment