Thursday, December 22, 2011

One month since NeoExodus: A House Divided Campaign setting was released and still no reviews

OK this one is going to be short and to the point: Why hasn't ANYONE reviewed NeoExodus: A House Divided Campaign Setting. I mean I have not seen anything on this book. Good or bad.  All I hear is the sound of silence. Which is funny. because on the business side of this all I hear is the cash register ringing from all the people who picked it up. This books is a solid seller for us, BUT it has NO REVIEWS.  I know this book is the best setting on the market for Pathfinder. I know our book looks beautiful. I know we have made a successful product. What I don't know is what we did do wrong or what did we miss or better yet what did we leave out that you wanted to see?

The really weird part to all this is we sent out review copies of this book a few weeks before we released the sale version so reviewers have had this book for over six weeks.  So come on people don't let me twist and turn and get tied into knots over the Christmas season over this book, give us a review. And if you are feeling extra nice, go over to our Free RPG Day NeoExodus Adventure for Pathfinder Kickstarter project. Support the cause. Support 3rd Party Publisher of Pathfinder.  Talk to you later...   

No comments:

Post a Comment