Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Making a caravan products for Paizo newest Adventure Path

When I heard about the newest adventure path from Paizo, Jade Regent, I wasn't that excited. But then when I picked up the Jade Regent Player's Guide, I became very excited with the rules inside of it.  The reason for that: the caravan rules.  I LOVE THESE RULES!!!  They were made for me.  I loved them so much I started working on all kinds of add-on rules for an all new product I am creating.  This gives you all kinds of new add-ons including new types of wagons including Alchemist’s Wagon, Beasts of Burden Train and Gypsy Train; New caravan feats including Enchanted Wagon, Storm-Tested and Vigilant Lookouts; and all new plot hooks to get your caravan adventures going.  So if you have any ideas that you want to see in this product, including a good title for it, make a comment here and let me know.  Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment