Thursday, June 23, 2011

I got my Kickstarter idea set up and an unusual offer...

So I am "hoping" that next week, we will be able to announce our upcoming idea for our Kickstarter project.  I think a lot of people will be interested in what we will be doing and I think you will see a lot more people attempt what I am planning. It's simple, smart and easy to execute so it makes it perfect for a small publisher to use and help grow their business.  Plus the people involved will only become more popular from it, and this is something they also can replicate.  I cannot wait.

Now on the realm of other interesting things, a well known and respected  RPG writer has offered to work for me.  The terms are very acceptable to both of us but there is only one small thing: I don't know what I want them to write.  I have NO IDEA what I want them to do.  What ever they write will not be fore NeoExodus.  We have that already covered by the writers we are currently using.  This has to be something new.  Best of all, it has to be a Pathfinder product (widest interest) and something player useful (widest potential sales).  What should we make?  So if you come up with a cool idea of a project we should do, when it is finished we will send you a copy of the project and five more LPJ Design's products for your choice.  Real simple, come up with a good idea and get free stuff.  Easier than falling down.  Can't wait to hear what you come up with.  Talk to you later...

2 comments:

  1. If you want "Useful" and "Widest Possible Audience" go with an update of the Epic Level Handbook for Pathfinder. I'd love to see a better written, more comprehensive and more genuinely mythic take on the subject, especially if you include the option of playing demi-gods and exiled gods (like Thor in the movie) from level 1 and having them regain their divine powers slowly and becoming true asskickers at epic levels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most try for feat books, I'd like to see a trait book, more combat, faith, magic, regional, and race traits. Generic so they can be used in any setting.

    More class archetypes would also be great.
    Maybe a book that can give advice on how to make core and base class archetypes.

    ReplyDelete