Monday, January 24, 2011

Wyoming, South Dakota, Vermont, North Dakota and Hawaii apparently don’t like LPJ Design and In The Mind of a Mad Man…


Looking at Google Analytics, I noticed that these five states (Wyoming, South Dakota, Vermont, North Dakota and Hawaii) are in the bottom the states that have visited this blog. WTF?!?!?!?!? Wyoming, South Dakota, Vermont, North Dakota AND Hawaii! Ok I mean I understand Wyoming, North and South Dakota on this list. That is because there is NO WAY I am ever going there to visit there, especially during winter. Sorry for our fans out there but I live in South Florida of a reason. 74 degrees in December is quite nice. Barren and cold is not what I am looking for in a place to live. Hot and scantily clad women are what I am looking for in place to live (One day Brazil, one day).

Vermont, well the farthest north I have been on the East Coast, is Massachusetts and I just don’t see Vermont in my future. I don’t ski so that will not help. It is not looking good for my Vermont visitation.

But Hawaii? Hawaii and I should be great friends. I like Hawaii, surfing, sun, swimming, bikinis, exciting night life, lots of sexy, tan bodies….oh now I see why there are not a lot of gamers there. Ok now I understand. Sorry Hawaii. Well thank god for Florida (A lot of those are me), California, Texas, Illinois, Michigan and New York. I love you all deeply. Talk to you later…

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps there is less need or time for escapism in the territories you've mentioned? Who cares about roleplaying games when you live in a nearly perfect island paradise like Hawaii?

    ReplyDelete