Fast Company.com had a real interesting post today that I thought many of you who are looking at getting into or already in the RPG industry should ask themselves if they are looking to bring their business to the next level. Go here and check out the full article, but here are the Ten questions Every Game Changer Must Answer:
- Do you see opportunities the competition doesn't see?
- Do you have new ideas about where to look for new ideas?
- Are you the most of anything?
- If your company went out of business tomorrow, who would miss you and why?
- Have you figured out how your organization's history can help to shape its future?
- Do you have customers who can't live without you?
- Do your people care more than the competition?
- Are you getting the best contributions from the most people?
- Are you consistent in your commitment to change?
- Are you learning as fast as the world is changing?
Can you answer some these questions? Better yet can you answer them all? Better yet still are you actually doing what you answered? Talk to you later…