Thursday, November 4, 2010

If we were going to do NeoExouds: A House Divided Iconics we would do these...

Last week I said that I might be doing iconic for the upcoming revamp of the NeoExodus: A House Divided setting.  I am still thinking about doing this, but I am not sure.  So I thought you might like to know what NeoExodus: A House Divided Iconic would be if we decided to go that route.  Take a look:
The link are so you can get a taste of the "original" NeoExodus race before we make the new updated changes.  So what do you think?  Let me know.  Talk to you later...

1 comment:

  1. To me, the iconics should be just that. Iconic. Characters that when you see/think immediately bring to mind something about the world.

    -Rikus the Mul Gladiator from Dark Sun
    -Tasslehoff Burrfoot

    When I think of NeoExoduse, I think of special races, not "Dwarf Cleric".
    I also think that you are missing an important character: the human. Humans form the history of NeoExodus but aren't in your iconic list...

    ReplyDelete