Sunday, August 8, 2010

Paizo solidifies it sell as the “new D&D” with the Ennie Awards…

We all know in our hearts of hearts that Paizo would do well at the Ennie Awards. We all know Paizo would be awarded a few awards. No one knew the Ennie Awards were to become the Paizo Awards. Being a fan supporter and 3PP for Pathfinder it only made me EVEN HAPPIER about supporting Paizo from the start.  Paizo has proved itself as a powerful force in the RPG industry with these awards.  The only “downside” to all of this is the amount of people who will be looking to jump onto the Paizo band wagon, become a 3PP and supporting the line. This might sound odd to many of you coming from me, but you have to remember the 3.0 & 3.5 glut of products that came out and killed a few gaming stores.  I just hope the same thing does not happen again to Paizo.   While normally I am no fan of awards show, I have to say this one might be the one that changes my mind about doing award shows.  Maybe they are worth it.  Who knows maybe I will submit Obsidian Twilight for next year’s Ennies.  I guess we will have to see.  Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment