Saturday, May 22, 2010

Obsidian Twilight News - Page Count & Release Date

Over the last week I have been focusing on the layout work on Obsidian Twilight and I have some good news to announce.  I am about 80% done with the initial layout and it looks like the Obsidian Twilight source book will be about 120-ish pages in length.  I will not know the exact page count until I get some more artwork pieces back bat that seem like a realistic number.  Also with this you can expect to see the PDF and actual print-on-demand book version will be released THE SAME DAY most likely in mid to Late June!!!  Just in time for summer for those long days of gaming.  Once again, thanks for your support with this incredibly fantastic and rewarding project.  Talk to you later...

PS: Here is the NEW mock up of the cover...

No comments:

Post a Comment