Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Webcomics.com: Worth its weight in gold...

After much going back and forth in my head, I finally signed up for Webcomics.com which cost me $30 for the year. This site is run by the four guys who wrote, How to make Webcomics.  I have talked of this book in the past, and talked about their podcast, Webcomics Weekly, and I am always impressed with these guys and what they do business-wise.  Many of their ideas and concepts can cross over to PDF RPG Publishing and make you money.  Having been only on the site for less than 5 minutes, I have already come up with an idea that easily pays back the $30 I spent for the membership and a new T-Shirt vendor where I can get shirt done in runs as small as one piece for as little as $4.82 for a double sided one color T-Shirt.  I like when I make a good investment.  So just in case you don't know, you might want to check out Webcomics.com and pick up How to make Webcomics.  Worth their weight in gold...

No comments:

Post a Comment