Sunday, January 10, 2010

Should LPJ Design partner with small and start-up RPG Companies?

I have been in the RPG business for a long time and I really enjoy helping smaller companies becoming bigger companies and one of the best ways I have found that is a business partner with a smaller RPG company. With my contacts in the business I can turn a start-up into a successful company in no time flat. Normally instead of getting upfront money so many have done in the past, often take a percentage of their sales and go from there. It is the best way for a company who is just getting off the ground, to get more exposure and MONEY than they would do with themselves. So if you are looking to break in the RPG business you should give me a call or email and create a partnership with LPJ Design. Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment