Wednesday, December 16, 2009

4-Armed Scottish Rhino men, Winged Ape men, Steampunk Iron golems and magical fey terrorists…

Well by this list you can tell that I have apparently had too much to drink lately. And maybe I have. But what really matters here is realizing that these are the four races that I am planning to use in Pirates of the Bronze Sky. While none of these are set in stone (except for the Kaylethon, the 4-armed rhino men, they are too cool not to use), I do like the feel these races have when I think of the setting. So here is a little update on this project which is still moving along and a good pace. I hope to have some artwork for the setting ready for you to see soon. Talk to you later…

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were just writing a cool post title, to actually use all that in a real story is just a pile of crazy, crazy goodness! That will be a fun read!

    ReplyDelete