Wednesday, November 4, 2009

[LPJ Design] Obsidian Twilight to be released as 100% Open Game Content

Well after many personal debates on what I want to do with Obsidian Twilight and what I want it to be, I have decided to make an important decision on the issue of Obsidian Twilight.

Obsidian Twilight is to be completely 100% Open Game Content for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. For most people it is no big thing, but this was a big one for me. I created the concept of Obsidian Twilight and I wanted to make it my own little “playground”. But after thinking about it for a while, Obsidian Twilight really works better as a setting that any gamers, fan and even publishing company wants to use as they see fit. I hope this will inspire other RPG companies that support the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game to make product for this project. This is a labor of love and I want everyone to enjoy it.

For those that are still interested, the Obsidian Twilight Help Save a Life Blood Donation is still ongoing (see here for more info). So if you wanted to participate and get a free copy of Obsidian Twilight and help save a life, now is your chance.

We still have no official release date, but we are planning for a Summer 2010 release. This may be changed to due to specific factors (The birth of my first child is one of these factors) but we at LPJ Design will do our best to keep you updated on Obsidian Twilight current status. Thank you for your support on this project.

2 comments:

  1. Is the release of the product still going to go as planned for those that already bought in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it will. I also hope to give you a few special things on top of the regular stuff.

    ReplyDelete