Friday, February 6, 2009

[Obsidian Twilight] Damned 6th Race...

I am still working on Obsidian Twilight's 6th race and it is driving me mad. I didn't have this problem when I was working on the race for NeoExodus: A House Divided, but Obsidian Twilight is starting to piss me off. I hate making the same old races you see all the time in fantyasy setting. (No one need to see another Elf in any way shape of form!) I normally like to think of a good concept and let it go, but this time it is not coming to me. People on the patron list have come up with some good ideas, but I am not feeling it. I don't know what it is but something has to come up. I am using our Race Creation Cookbook to come up with the stats for the races so they are balanced but I just need a really good race for people to play and enjoy. Back to the salt mine. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment