Thursday, December 11, 2008

Need to upgrade…

With the announcement from Adobe that they have released Adobe Creative Suite CS4, I have decided that I REALLY need to upgrade my home version in which I am still using Adobe CS. I have to choose from The Design Premium or Master Collection version. Basically the Design Premium does everything I need, but the Master Collection adds the video editing production side to it. I have been a graphic Designer since 1993 and I do love the arena of print, but the world of online and digital are the future of the business. I am glad I got into graphic design when I did because it was the end of the traditional print era and the start of the digital era so I have been trained in both worlds. Even with all my experience and knowledge, the video world is a whole new beast, but I am looking forward to it. Now I just have to find the $2,500 to purchase the Master Collection version. Welcome to the world of the graphic designer. Talk to you later…