Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Getting organized...again...

With the change to a married life, I have let my organization of the company just fall apart. Basically I have a To-Do list that I used to update every day that will have everything that I needed and planned to do so I would not forget stuff and just not want to do it. It was/is a great motivator for me. But since I moved in with the wife, I have not been doing my list. I seems to find all kinds of reasons for me not being able to do it. But now with the addition of Project X (which is going well so far. I just got back [CLASSIFIED] from [CLASSIFIED] and it now we are moving to phase 2.) that ends today. I have a new list started and work to do, including finishing up the las issue of Sidetrek Adventure Weekly 2: The Undead Chronicles.

Back to getting things in orded and that starts with writting tomorrow's PDF Business Wednesday blog about something I read over at Gareth's Blog. Now everyone knows I am no friend of Gareth, but what happened to him pissed me off and is wrong. I will go more into it tomorrow. Talk to you later...

1 comment:

  1. Ah yes, I seem to remember all this free time I had before getting married... late night gaming, spur of the moment whatevers, and just time doing absolutely nothing.

    Now I am married and we have a little girl and I wouldn't change it for the world... I just seem to sleep a lot less!

    ReplyDelete