Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sidetrek Adventure Weekly 3 = Sinestro Corp. War

I have been thinking about what we are doing with Sidetrek Adventure Weekly 3: Empire of Tears. This is a complete homage to Geoff Johns Sinestro Corp. War. I feel RPG adventures are like single issue of comic books, read then easily forgotten. Too many adventures are just "throw away" kinds of things. This is the reason why I did Sidetrek Adventure Weekly. The SAWs were to be short fun and help move the story along to a incredible climax. With SAW 3: Empire of Tears, I am attempting my version of Tomb of Horrors. This SAW will be more then dangerous, this will be deadly to all, for all kinds of reasons. We are going all out with this one, creating all new monsters and lots of cool stuff for PCs and GMs. This is going to be the biggest SAW so far. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment