Well now that 2007 is gone, I guess now is the time to announce our plans for 2008, with a lot of radical changes to our business. So here it goes:
Less Smaller Projects, More Larger Project: LPJ Design has cornered the market on making small, beautiful looking, highly profitable PDFs. No one can beat us at that. But to bring LPJ Design to the next level of business, we have to do bigger things and with that we have decided to reduce the amount of small PDFs we create. We will still produce small PDFs for our Monsters of NeoExodus and Polymecha lines, but not as many. We have also decided to start making larger PDFs, starting at 32 pages in length and up from there, and release them on a regular month schedule across our gaming lines. We are starting with NeoExodus: A House Divided gaming line first with the upcoming releases of Enemies of NeoExodus: The Folding Circle, Lexicon Chronicles: Arcane Intelligence, Lexicon Chronicles: Lazarus Brand and Feats of NeoExodus. Our fans have been asking about this and we have listened to what they have said.
Alliances and Partnerships: In 2008, LPJ Design will be partnering with several different RPG and gaming publishers and manufactures to bring you the best quality games possible. We have already enlisted of the services of Greg Oppedisano; member of WereCabbage Publishing and writer for Paizo’s Dungeon Magazine and Goodman Games’ Dungeon Crawl Classics; was hired as Line Editor for Devil’s Workshop. We have also been in contact with WereCabbage Publishing spokesperson, Ed Healy and have been in discussions acquiring several writers including:
- Louis Argesta: Writer for Goodman Games’ GM Gems and 0one Games’ The Great City
- B. Matthew Conklin III: Writer of Paizo’s Dungeon Magazine and Silven Publishing’s Horrendous Habitats (http://www.werecabbages.com/members.php?id=8)
- Tim Hitchcock: Writer for Paizo’s Gamemastery Modules and Wizards of the Coast’s Eberron Adventure: Eyes of Lich Queen
- Rob Manning: Writer for Goodman Games’ Dungeon Crawl Classics and 12 to Midnight’s Marsh of the Wild Things
- Ted Reed: Writer for Writer of Paizo’s Dungeon Magazine, Artist of Fantasy Flight Games’ Call of Cthulhu Collectible Card Game, Eldritch Expansion
More Printed / POD Products: In 2007 we started back up with print / POD products. In 2008, we are looking to grow that even more. With our business relationship with Lulu.com and other POD printers, we are looking to get more of LPJ Design content from your computer screen into your actual hands. We have had a lot of success with PDFs that have become printed books like Prestige Class Creation Cookbook, and Race Creation Cookbook, 2008 we are looking to do a lot more product fro the print side. So get ready.
So if you never have tried anything form LPJ Design, now is your chance. If you have purchased our products and you liked what you have seen, well it only getting better now. Thanks to all the people that supported us up to now, and all the people that will be supporting us in the future.