Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Artist ... maybe

I have been in talks with a new artist in the hopes to get him to work on NeoExodus: A House Divided and Xao: Island of Iron and Silk. He has a interesting art style and I think it will work out well. I have given him and new monster we are working on as a test to see if he will work out with us. He seems like a good fit and I hope it works out. I think keeping artists is WAY tougher than keeping writers. Once everyone hears about a good artist (Anthony Cournoyer for example) they all go after him. That is the one thing I really hate about RPG Publishing. Not many publishers go out looking for new artists, they see who you got and go after theat person and in turn the artist INCREASE the rate that artists charge because they are in demand. The increasing cost of labor on production. It is economic 101 all over again. Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment