Saturday, November 17, 2007

A Stupid RPG Publisher and the ego he has...

Well once again someone is trying to stir the shit up again. Gareth Skarka is trying to start some shit up with me AGAIN!!! Jesus this boy doesn't know what he is getting himself into. Anyone who reads this blog know that I take business serious and MOST RPG publisher barely can spell "business" so they have this idea that we are all "good buddies" and if they do something in a genre no one else can. What kind of stupidity is that? That is like saying since McDonalds makes hamburgers, no one else can. No Burger King, No Wendy's, No Carl's and No Jack in the Box. Could you imagine a world like that?

These publishers are all about having their ego stroked and being told "how great they are". I don't give a damn about that, I am in business. I am in it to make money. Never get that confused. Now it seems I am going to have to teach Gareth a lesson that is going to cost him a whole hell of a lot more than he thinks. Now I will finally get to use all those fun business tactics I have always wanted to but I thought they might be too harsh. Well I guess that time is over. I feel sorry for him; he ready doesn't understand what I am going to do to him. Talk to you later...

2 comments:

  1. Louis, you publicly announced in your pathetic little podcast that it was your intention to "STEAL" (your words) my concepts, and flood the market with cut-rate product.

    Now you act all injured when I treat you like the scumbag that you've already admitted yourself to be?

    ...and you're stupid enough to threaten me both on this blog, and on the ePub forum?

    If you truly, as you claimed on the ePub forum, want me to "walk away" and leave you alone, keeping my comments to myself, then fine. No problem. But make up your mind. Either you want to drop it, or you want to bury me with your Phat Mad LEET buziness SKillZ. Can't have it both ways.
    -Gareth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you weren't an English major.

    Let's bust out the red pen and get to work:

    "Well, once again, someone is trying to stir the shit up. Gareth Skarka is trying to start some shit up with me AGAIN!!! Jesus, this boy doesn't know what he is getting himself into.

    Anyone who reads this blog knows that I take business seriously. MOST RPG publishers can barely spell "business", so they have this idea that we are all "good buddies". They seem to believe that if they do something in a genre,then no one else can. What kind of stupidity is that?

    That is like saying since McDonalds makes hamburgers, no one else can. No Burger King, no Wendy's, no Carl's, and no Jack in the Box. Could you imagine a world like that?

    These publishers are all about having their egos stroked, and being told "how great they are". I don't give a damn about that. I am in business. I am in it to make money. Never get that confused.

    Now, it seems, I am going to have to teach Gareth a lesson, one that is going to cost him a whole hell of a lot more than he thinks. Now I will finally get to use all those fun business tactics I have always wanted to, but thought might be too harsh. Well, I guess that time is over.

    I feel sorry for him; he ready doesn't understand what I am going to do to him.

    Talk to you later..."

    Watching you talk smack about other people not being able to spell was pretty funny. Like watching Michael Vick doing a public service announcement for the ASPCA.

    ReplyDelete