Friday, April 20, 2007

Miniatures for NeoExodus

One of the things that I wanted to do when I started doing the who NeoExodus line and that was a miniature line. This is something I attempted in the pass with a company by the name of Jeff Valent Studios. This one ended badly and all I will say is I would tell you to think AT LEAST twice if you would think about using him. But this time I decided to go more professional and I have been in contact with Reaper Miniatures. I have spoken to them several times about all the stuff you need to know if you plan to do minis and I think this looks like a possibility. The only real issue is the start up cost. Once you get the minis sculpted and the master and product models made minis are very cheap, but all the front end stuff is the thing that holds you back. Well I am seeing what I can do to make this happen. Who knows this might happen befroe you know it. Talk to you later...

2 comments:

  1. Holy Laser Shooting Crap! That is Awesome!

    Regards,
    Walt

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Befroe?"

    Is that the hairstyle you are sporting in your avatar? You were such a sweet child - what happened to you? Did you work in some toxic corporate environment filled with punk @ss cr@ckers on Fl@gler Street?

    Some of us still love you even though you never call. Wanna meet up at Lester's again? Mmmmmmm bacon...

    xxx,me-n-him

    ReplyDelete