The World of Exodus needs heroes…
Exodus boasts a turbulent history—from the rise of the Kaga to the defeat of the First Ones and the events of the Twilight War, from the creation of the Imperial Alliance to the present crisis that threatens to tear the Alliance apart. Great heroes and terrible villains drove this march of time, though even in hindsight the two are not always easy to tell apart. Theirs were the titanic passions, the burning obsessions, and the base treacheries in which modern Exodus was forged and tempered. And once again, the world of Exodus needs heroes…
Inside this book you’ll find all you need to embark on adventures in the exciting setting of NeoExodus:
- The history of Exodus, from the reign of the First Ones to the Dominion–Protectorate Wars, from the Twilight War to the creation of the Imperial Alliance.
- Details on the nations of Exodus, including the powerful Caneus Empire, the magic-wielding Dominion, the mechanically minded Arman Protectorate, the unifying Imperial Alliance, and many more.
- Nine all-new races, usable as PCs or NPCs, including the cavians, psionic rat-men; the cyneans, arcane crystalline humanoids; the dalreans, plantlike humanoids; and the p’tan, feline creatures who can conjure black lightning.
- New base classes, archetypes, and prestige classes including the apothecary, high guard, Janissary, peacekeeper, and Protectorate artillerist.
- Over 90 new feats including Black Lightning Bolt, Cannibalize, Information Network, Plantsight, Spellbud, Terran Sorcery, and Wyrd Casting.
- Over 70 new spells including accelerate magic, blade drone, dead man’s gaze, lunar arsenal, rapid repair, and wall of silence.
- Over 60 new mundane and magical items including the alchemist’s bandolier, ball and chain, instant rope, scarab gauntlet, and telescoping staff.
- Nearly 20 new monsters and templates including the arcaneslime, draco, necryos, Protectorate golem, and razorfiend.