Thursday, October 3, 2013

These images have me thinking about insect humanoid races...


So for some CRAZY reason I am thinking about all kinds of things I can have in the upcoming Codex: Torment. The one creature/monster that people have said they DON’T want are “insect humanoids”. But for some reason my head keeps saying, “You know, you should do a real cool take on insect humanoids.” So of course I have been thinking of ways I can make insect humanoid interesting. The images you see here are really what I think of when I think insect humanoids. Maybe there is something here. Maybe I am just crazy. Maybe I have a cool concept to add to them like the ability to see and perceive beyond the illusions of life such as the "illusions" of distance, sound, light and even time or physical obstacles to be able to locate anything. Maybe something is here. Maybe there are few good ideas for that old Pirates of the Bronze Sky idea I had a few years ago. I guess we will have to wait and see. Talk to you later…

No comments:

Post a Comment