Louis Porter Jr. Design has released its newest supplement line for d20 fantasy punk setting, NeoExodus: A House Divided. Here is information on the Enemies of NeoExodus: Cyrix:
Both the Arman Protectorate and the Imperial Alliance have issued edicts denying the existence of the being known as Cyrix. Section Omega silences any serious inquiries into the existence of such a being. Surely only those that have a direct involvement would be so quick to cast a veil over the truth. Yet that veil directs the discerning to the truth just as easily; just look for what they want to hide, from whom, and where. The rest works itself out. Somewhere in the Protectorate, this Cyrix lurks. It has some involvement with Section Omega, or the Protectorate, or both. It is dangerous, which is why they attempt to will it into nonexistence. Despite their attempts to silence all talk, stories continue to circulate—stories strong enough to resist repression, so they must have some truth to them. Listen to them. Beware the lies of the powerful. And above all, beware of Cyrix. It exists, and they fear it. Anything the powerful fear as much as the truth must be dangerous beyond comprehension.
This supplement includes:
- All the information to use Cyrix as NPC villain including history, relations and how to use Cyrix in your gaming sessions.
- Statistics, abilities and rules for Cyrix (CR 6, 11, 16 & 22)
- Statistics, abilities and rules for a psionic version of Cyrix (CR 6, 11, 16 & 22) using the Dreamscarred Press Psionics Unleashed rule set.
- New Monster: Necrotic Golem
- New Template: Thrall of Cyrix
- Statistics, abilities and rules for NPCs: Alka Kryszkaslawa and Jarvuk Benda
Written by Jeff Lee. Availableat RPGNow.com!