Thursday, May 16, 2013

More cool ideas for Empire of Tears Pathfiner Kickstarter…


So I am thinking about rewards for our upcoming Empire of Tears Kickstarter, and I know I want to do some add-on 8-page or even 16 page sidetrek adventures where you get to expand what we are planning. I think we could do about 4 to 6 of them that would tie into the adventure saga itself and introduce more cool stuff to this setting.  Think of them as DLC (Downloadable Content) for video game series like Call of Duty: Modern Warfare or Dragon Age.  Plus it give me an opportunity to add so really cool ideas I have been kicking around like the Min Tarac Sal (AKA Chaotic thoughts made flesh/real) and the Gatherers (inspired from Mass Effect’s Collector soldiers). Unique monster types that you would not normally see in a fantasy setting.  Just some more thoughts that Christina Stiles is going to have to help develop with this kickstarter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment