Monday, August 13, 2012

We are at the halfway point and I want to do something amazing...


Since we are at the halfway point in this kickstarter, I want to tell you a little secret. I am VERY glad and thankful that we have been able to reach over $6k, but I have to say that I want this to be BIGGER.  I don’t want this kickstarter to reach $10K, I want to reach $20K.  The reason I want to reach this amount is simple: I want to make a Pathfinder product that players and fans will be talking about for years. I want this product to be LPJ Design’s Tomb of Horrors. The one you can’t forget. I want people to talk about this product and get a little smile in the corner of their mouth remember how their PC was killed and how amazing it was when it happened. I want to do AMAZING things with this kickstarter and with only 21 days left, this is an amazing crazy goal to reach for.  I mean, I raised the money I asked for, should that make me happy enough? It should, if this was just something typical and easy and it isn’t. LPJ Design wants to do what is daring. Telling you that we are going to raise $20K when you are $14K away from that amount is more than just cocky, egotistical and arrogant; I hubris in the basic definition. But to me it doesn’t matter, because we are going to raise that $20K, so we can blow your mind with the quality of this project. Go tell everyone you know that LPJ Design is doing something cocky, egotistical and arrogant for Pathfinder RPG fans and ask them if they want to be a part of it.  Better yet, ask them why they wouldn’t want to be part of it? Fortune favors the bold. Thanks for your support and interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment