Wednesday, May 25, 2011

You want to know the names of the artists we used? Sorry that information is classified

I normally let people access to 95% of everything we do at LPJ Design.  The last 5% of stuff that we don't let people know is: 1) How much money we make (That is none of your business) and 2) The artists we use. Why do I keep our artist under wraps? It is obvious, we have GREAT artists working for us.  Now some of them you do know, Jason Walton, Storn Cook, Bradley K. McDevitt, and Anthony Cournoyer. But there are a lot more that you have seen their artwork but you don't know who they are.  And they do great work!!!!  I mean AMAZING work. Some even say as good as Paizo.  I have to agree since Paizo hired one of artist I used to work with them and two of my regular artist art trying to get freelance jobs with Paizo.  I know how to get GREAT artists.  Now do you want to know my secret about how I get these great artist? Let me tell you....

I work hard searching website and searching the internet to find these artists. That is it.  I work hard and I get results. It is not rocket science here.  

But I am going to do you a favor and help you get started in finding your hot new artist.  Check out Deviantart for artist.  It is where I go to find all my GREAT artist. So if you like the artist I use check them out.  The rest is up to you. Stop being lazy and do some work.Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment