Tuesday, February 22, 2011

$215 a month can get you a weekly webcomic series based off of your RPG setting...

So after thinking about it OVER and OVER again, I finally decided to crack down and actually find a way to make a weekly one-page webcomic based off of the NeoExodus setting. This will be picking up where we left off with Grand Theft Exodus which is basically the beginning. I have gotten the month budget of $215 (basically $50 a strip) to create a weekly series.  I am following the example of ATLAND By Nate Piekos as the template to create how Grand Theft Exodus will work.  I am a fan of Nate's font site Blambot and what he has done with Atland looks to be a good starting point for me.  I don't think with a $50 a page budget that find an artist who works in the style I would like to see as being difficult.  Making sure their work is consist and they are available will be the harder part to this but I just have to find the right artist(s) for Grand Theft Exodus.  I would like to have the webcomic start running by August but we will have to see what is really possible.  Is this transmedia? It theory, yes. I just call it, "Living out my dreams".  Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment