Friday, July 2, 2010

Quartermaster Item Cards are now actually cards by way of Game Crafter!

A while back I discovered Game Crafter, who had the basic concept of Print-On-Demand (POD) for playing card games. I though this would be an excellent idea to use when creation my education card game, GRAMMAR: The Sentence Creation Card Game.  But after looking at all the interesting card games Paizo was coming out with for their GameMastery Card line I figured I might try Game Crafter for my Quartemaster line.  So I did and now I have my first POD card set, Quartermaster which consists of all the card in the Quartermaster: Campaign Items Cards and the Quartermaster: Riddle of Steel Item Cards for only 9.99 plus shipping and handling. So if you ever wished for an actual deck of cards from the Quartemaster line well now you have them.  Enjoy! Talk to you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment