Sunday, July 25, 2010

New RPG product supporting Paizo & Pathfinder - Rhune: Dawn of Twilight

While looking through my many blogs this morning I came across this little interesting piece Rhune: Dawn of Twilight. This is the first time I have heard about them and I really don't know that much about them, but I do know I like what I see so far. They are supporting Paizo and Pathfinder, so in my books that make them friends.  The description what they are doing is incredible:


Rhune: Dawn of Twilight is a unique campaign setting designed for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game™ that combines elements from traditional steampunk, planar travel, and Norse mythology. We call it “Stormpunk.”


Right to the point and I can see what they are trying to create.  I call that a win - win in my book.  The artwork looks solid, and the logo is Perfect!  If you have a second, go and check them out. It looks like they are off to a good start.  Talk to you later...

1 comment: