Monday, May 3, 2010

LPJ Design will be closed from May 4 – 9 Due to Baby Birth but we have a surprise for you…

As the title says, my first son, Lucas Manuel is being born so the LPJ Design office will be closed. But just so you will not miss us at LPJ Design, we are having a The Birth of Lucas Manuel First Born One Dollar Sale. Starting May 4, just about all of our products at RPGNow.com will be on sale for only ONE DOLLAR!!!!!! So if you have been waiting to get some or even try out some of our products for the first time, NOW IS THE TIME!!! Save money on product and celebrate my first child all at the same time. I call this a Win-Win. See you in a few days! Talk to you later…

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! Question though... I've been tempted to buy some LPJ items but I am having a hard time figuring out where to start. Like I heard good things about Haven: City of Violence but when I go look under it, I see a bunch of d20 Modern classes and whatnot, but is there a setting? Same deal with some of the other things, like Full Metal Zero - how's it different? Looking at the RPGNow pages isn't explaining it to me.

    I think it might be nice to have a guide to your game lines on your site or something to provide context; just linking through to RPGNow. You have a lot of products in each line and it's kinda hard to tell what some of them are exactly... I find myself reading the description for stuff like Zebadiah and saying "so is this an NPC? I think it is but..."

    ReplyDelete